8.09.2017

Manly Mangrove // Hero Arts

I realize that it might seem like there is a disturbing lack of card making going on around here, and I'm here today to inform you that that's not the case! Lots of cards get made, but I just forget to post them.
Such as the case with today's card, which was part of the Hero Arts Summer 2017 catalog.


For the card, I started off by stamping the Color Layering Mangrove stamp in its various layers, using Green Hills and Forever Green for the foliage, and Cup O' Joe and Soft Brown for the trunk. There's more little images you can add to the tree, like little creepers, but I opted not to.

Then, for a very subtle touch, I dry embossed a frame on the panel, using the Rectangle Infinity dies. I used a larger rectangle die to then cut the panel out.


The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white on a black piece of cardstock, and then I die cut it using a die from Number It Stamp and Cut set.
Finally, I adhered the stamped panel down to a Kraft card base that I had stamped in Versamark with the Scribble Bold Prints background stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Michaels white, Hero Arts Kraft
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Mangrove and Scribble Bold Prints
Ink: Hero Arts Green HillsForever GreenCup O' JoeSoft Brown, and Versamark
Other: Hero Arts white embossing powder

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Number It Stamp and Cut die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)