5.09.2017

Happy Birthday, Beautiful // Hero Arts

Today I'm popping in with a sweet and simple card, using some fun colors!

For the centerpiece, I stamped the lil' gal from Dress Up Stamp and Cut, and colored her with some ZIGs. I ornamented her with some of the smaller images from the same stamp set, using Rose Madder, Soft Pink, Soft Granite, and Indigo for my colors.


I love how the Indigo, stamped using the beautiful Wallpaper Bold Print, pops off the blue layering paper!


For the sentiment, I mixed stamps from Birthday Animals and Let Love Grow, and heat embossed it in white. Mixing stamp sentiments is one of my favorite things to do. I usually like to mix a simple font, like a serif or sans-serif font, with something a little fancy or scripty.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES:


Cardstock: Hero Arts Sea Mix Layering papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Dress Up Stamp and CutWallpaper Bold Print, Birthday Animals and Let Love Grow
Ink: Hero Arts Rose MadderSoft PinkSoft GraniteIndigo and Versamark
Other: ZIG pens, Hero Arts White embossing powder

Tools: heat gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)