7.22.2015

Escape to Stamping // Blog Redesign

I'm back today with a new blog redesign, and the winner of the Simon Says Stamp certificate from the My Purple Battle redesign!

For my second redesign, I got to work with a long-time blogger friend and fellow card maker, Cindy from Escape to Stamping.

Her blog before the redesign...


...and after! Check out Cindy's blog for the full look, and to check out her lovely cards. :)


And again, a brief of the design process...

Cindy was so fun to work with - it really makes the design process so fun and challenging when the "customer" contributes ideas. With Cindy's vision, and my newbie skills, we were able to make a blog that we are both happy with!

I couldn't shake that pretty green color out of my mind, so here's a sort of coordinating card to, well, celebrate. ;)


Thank you so much for letting me redesign your blog, and for helping me hone my design skills, Cindy! :) Make sure to hop on over to Cindy's new blog!

Before I forget, the winner of the gift card from the first redesign post is...Alice K.! Yay! Alice, please e-mail me so we can work on getting the gift certificate over to ya. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

********************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Studio Calico, Versamark
Other: embossing powder, gem

Tools: Papertrey Ink dies, Cuttlebug, heat gun, Memory Box dies

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clare!! I truely appreciate all you've done with my blog and new logo design It was a fun process and I really enjoyed it. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, you can tell I am so excited about my new blog, I submitted my previous comment too quickly!! :D Your celebrate card is delightful!! Love the colours and combinations of stamps
    !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to design blog templates!!! You did a beautiful job designing Cindy's blog! Love it! When I'm ready for a new blog makeover, I may just contact you! Your card today is very pretty! Love the design of this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Clare, you did an AWESOME job with Cindy's blog, too! I love how you illustrate the process, too -- what a talent you have! Great work ...and what a sweet card inspired by Cindy's blog colors, too! Love that cuckoo clock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)