4.29.2015

Shaker card // Lawn Fawn

Things were getting a little too girly around here again, so here I am with no-frills card to shake things up! (sorry, that was awful ;))
This card is for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (anything goes) and for the SSS Monday challenge (anything goes) as well.


This is one of the first shaker cards I've ever done - if I could change anything, I'd do something about those clouds hidden behind the vellum pocket, but for a simple little baby card, I left it as is.

I finished my last class of the semester today, and I am officially a senior! Wohoo! If you know of any cardmaking/papercrafting/craft companies that have some kind of summer internship, let me know, because I'm looking high and low for a cool place to put my design skills to work!

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

*******************************************



Supplies not shown
Cardstock: Canson
Other: vellum

7 comments:

  1. Card is adorable. Gerda designs is looking for someone, and I think Simon Says I know there is another looking I just can't remember if it is Simon or another company it is on Instagram. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love the shaker card behind the vellum with the little yellow sequins. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, Clare! I love the sweet clouds behind your stitched vellum shaker! Very neat design! And your throwback owl is AWEMAZING! I'll keep my eyes pealed for any summer internship talk around Blogland! Congratulations on being a senior!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeekkkk!! the little shaker is sooo freaking cute! :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's so cute!!! Congrats on being spotlighted over at SSS Monday Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)