3.15.2015

My Favorite Things // Feathers and Arrows

I was scrolling through my recent blog posts, and (shocker) they're all GIRLY. So here's an older but at least a more masculine card.


I used the My Favorite Things Feathers and Arrows die set - I really haven't used this cool die set as much as I should have.

That's it for today - have a blessed Sunday!

*************************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Stamp set: Hero Arts
Ink: Stazon
Other: enamel dots (My Minds Eye), twine (Darice)

Tools: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Feathers and Arrows die set

3 comments:

  1. Love the design. Great colors and perfect for masculine card. I know what you mean about using our stuff. I have way too many supplies and wish I could use them more often. Hope you're having a lovely Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Clare!! The design is so fabulous!! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!
    And did you change the look of your blog? It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)