1.28.2015

Swing of Things

...it's hard to get back there. I tried taking photos this morning of all the cards I've made since I've been back from Austria, and wow, I must be missing something, because my camera was not having it! The photos looked completely narsty! So now I need to figure out a different way to photograph them...or at least remember how I was doing it before.


These flowers were left over from another card, so I put them together right here to make an easy and simple card. I zapped the sentiment with some Wink of Stella for that extra little zinger!

***********************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: WPlus9
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamagic
Other: vellum, Wink of Stella

Tools: Cuttlebug, WPlus9 dies, MFT die

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)