11.14.2014

Purple Struggle

I'm over at the Pinkfresh blog today, and people, things get pretty real there.

Here's the thing.

I have a problem.
A problem with purple.

I don't know, but I just struggle with that color.
In my home, in my wardrobe, and even in my card room.

But one day, I decided to change the fates and face my fear.

And, armed with some gorgeous Pinkfresh goodies, it actually wasn't too hard.


For this card, I used the glitter washi tape (MMM! I just love me some glitter!) on the wood veneer chevrons. I love how the wood veneer comes in such great, basic shapes, so if the times call for it, you can easily customize them to suit your purposes.


Again, some more glitter tape, and then some yumlicious enamel hearts to top it off. For the sentiment, I first placed the washi tape on scrap paper, and stamped using Staz-on ink, Then I stamped Versafine for the card base, removed the washi tape from the scrap paper, and placed it over the sentiment on the card base. I just found that the Staz-on ink stood out a little better on the glitter tape, and but I liked how Versafine stamped on the cardstock, so I used both.

So, take that, purple!

Current score;
Clare: 3, Purple: 176

Oh yeah. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)