9.30.2014

My Happy

...that's what cardmaking is for me, so the fact I haven''t made a card in 1.5 month is KILLING ME. It's a good thing I have a ton of school and traveling to keep me distracted most of the time.

Anyways, here's one of those little happies of mine...


Not to brag, but I feel pretty suave and all with the fact that, using a Versamark brush, I wrote that "happy" part of the sentiment! Don't ask me to write more than one word though, otherwise things get messy and illegible QUICK. ;)

Quick card, quick post - I miss cardmaking land and all of you so much!

****************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes
Stamp: Hero Arts
Other: enamel dots (My Minds Eye), Versamark pen, vellum

Tools: heat gun circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)