3.21.2014

You are amazing!

It's my best friend's birthday, and while this card's randomness and colors are definitely not her type, I think the sentiment inside makes up for it. :)


I seriously love THIS set from Simon Says Stamp - so perfect! I'd love it if they came out with a similar set. ;)


This is for the Lawnscaping challenge...


Anyways, my friend's sisters are actually driving up to surprise her tonight (good thing she doesn't read this blog ;)) and I've gotta catch up on some school before then, so thanks for stopping in and God bless!

*******************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Gnome Sweet Gnome", Simon Says Stamp "Inside and Out Sayings"
Ink: Strathamore, Memento
Other: kraft tag (Maya Road), wood veneer (Studio Calico)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome dies

5 comments:

  1. So cute and sweet! Your card made me laugh!! I am sure your friend would enjoy it very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! The gnome looks so cute on that frame! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image with a super fun sentiment Clare:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great coloring
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm pretty sure she will just be excited to get a handmade card from you :) love your creation! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)