7.26.2013

Quickly popping in

...to share a card for the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, and the Pretty Pink Posh #22 challenge (it took me 9 min. 26 sec for this one)


Not the best photo, I know, but I really am in a rush - however, I'll be back in a couple days for a week long Moxie Fab World extravaganza inspired by my friend Maureen.


In case you're wondering why the hearts look a little funny, it's because I die cut the hearts from the base, and added some glitter tape inside the card.
Speaking of the inside of the card, I love this sentiment...

Pretty much the reason I got THIS fun Simon Says Stamp set. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and have an awesome weekend!

*****************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts "Clocks", Simon Says Stamp "Inside and Out Sayings"
Ink: Stazon, Tim Holtz
Other: glitter tape (American Crafts)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts dies

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Clare, I like the little clocks! Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and I love the heart windows. das ist ja mal ne lockere einstellung - von der haltung könnte sich mein freund mal ne scheibe abschneiden :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the hearts!! Great card. Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simple design...could be used with so many of the smaller stamps...but!!! I love the little clocks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)