3.08.2013

Sweet freedom!

...spring break is here at last! That being the case, I will be able to catch up on blogging, cleaning, sleeping, and crafting!
I'm popping in today to share a pub and a magazine!
This was card was published in the February Create book...nice and flat for mailing...


Aren't these houses just the cutest? So wonky and whimsical! 
Using some papers from Bazzill's 'Wayfarer' collection - I am in love with it and the Vintage Marketplace collection! Oh, and by the way, I only recently realized Bazzill had two 'l''s in it - all this time I've been putting 'Bazzil' down in the supply lists! lol duh!
 

The sentiment stamps from the Mi Casa stamp set (another fave) coordinate perfectly here...


And now for that magazine...the last issue of the PaperCut I'll be in *sniffle* It's been a great two years with GCD Studios. :)
Ooo, and aren't those eggs the cutest!?

I'll be popping in again soon to catch up on the Throwback Tuesdays posts, and an awesome new stamp set from Precious Remembrance!
Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

******************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Bazzill Basics 'Wayfarer'
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Love From Our House' and 'Mi Casa'
Ink: Staz-on

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)