12.10.2012

Sledding

...hasn't been a real possibility here yet, as we've hardly gotten any snow! Right now, that is perfectly with me, at least until this finals week is over. ;) After that, let it snow, let it snow!

This card was published in the November Create magazine...


Gah! I love this brad (with hinges cut off) on these metal snowflakes!


I love sticking random objects in here and there - this little sticker added a pop of green I needed here, and then a little 'button' for the finishing touch.


And a big ol' fat silky bow...if you've never tried silk ribbon before, you need to try it soon! It's the loveliest stuff to tie into bows - soooo....silky! ;) It's totally worth the price!


I don't have this card in the Etsy shoppe, but I have added a couple! Here's a few peeks;


 

More can be found in the shoppe. :)

And now for some pretty slick news! Check THIS out - I can officially say I'm a covergirl. ;)


Pretty much my typical shabby card - pretty papers, die cut, interesting focal point, doily and some fibers. I'll have a giveaway celebrating this and the end of finals (last one on Friday) soon. :)

Thanks for popping in and God bless!\

************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: October Afternoon 'Sidewalks'
Fibers: ribbon (Creative Impressions), burlap (LSS), hemp cord (Bearydo Shoppe)
Other papers: sticker (October Afternoon), die cut (K&Company)
Other: metal snowflakes (Bearydo Shoppe), brad and pearl (Michaels), doily (hotel), wooden tag (Darice), button (stash)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. The Sledding card is really sweet Clare! Big congrats on being a 'cover' girl! The card on the cover is really beautiful, the honour is well deserved by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A covergirl???? I am soooo PROUD OF YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! All of the cards you create are MORE than cover worthy! I love your style, but most of all, I just love you!!! Miss you soooooooooo much!!!!

    Love and hugs to you little Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Clare. Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats, huge congrats! Amazing card, love it tons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)