12.13.2012

Project Thursday {waxy tag}

I started this tag out by stamping the fun borders from Precious Remembrance's Christmas stamp set in some non-traditional Christmas colors, then stamped the merry&bright image on some kraft paper.


I decided to do something fun to make the '&' part of the sentiment stand out. Basically, I rubbed some scrap kraft paper against my Versamark pad, embossed, and repeated those two steps a couple times until I had about four nice layers of embossing powder, and then I quickly impressed the stamp into the warm layers. Makes a nice little 'waxy' looking label! Snuck a little banner underneath it to give it a little more emphasis, and I was donsies!


Tied the tag off with ribbon, and then I stuck a little piece of magnetic tape to the tag so it could also be used as a decoration! You could opt out of the magnetic tape and just write a little message. ;)


Thanks so much for stopping in with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)