5.08.2012

Pink+kraft+blue=

...a satisfied me. :) Something about those colors just clicks with me - I always have so much fun making cards with that combo...I think something about them soothes and relaxes me.


Don't know if you can tell, but the 'of you' is embossed here - love Versamark!


Yummy flowers from Viola Mahr...


Found this button in my stash that matched the blue in the gingham perfectly. :)


For the Gingham Challenge at Moxie Fab World, CPS, Little Red Wagon (stitching), Little Darlings (flowers), RRR (feminine), 365 Cards (pink, pearl and paper), SSDS (ribbons and bows) and the ABC DT (graduation) challenges.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post - I appreciate them so much! :)
Have a blessed day!

**********************************
Card supplies
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly A Kite"
Stamps: Hero Arts "Essential Messages" and "Everyday Sayings", MFT, Waltzingmouse Stamps "Very Vintage Labels 4"
Ink: Ranger 'Walnut Stain' and 'Worn Lipstick', Versamark, Martha Stewart
Other: ribbon and twine (Bearydo Shoppe), pearls (Zva Creative), button and doily (stash), flowers (Viola Mahr), embossing powder (Martha Stewart)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels 4 die, heat gun, Glossy Accents

18 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest card - lovely colours and adorable gingham, Jo x
    BTW, I have fundraising candy on offer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this shabby card! So pretty with the soft colors and all the layering! :> Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Clare! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooooo sweet! It is pretty and delicate and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare, this is so beautiful! Love these colors too - and your doily and pretty flowers add such a wonderful feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, Clare.....you know how I love gingham and pastels, so this is heaven to me! Your sentiment stamped in 2 ink colors makes it so special! Hope it's okay if I pin this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally gorgeous card Clare. The nice soft pinks and blues are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft and pretty - even your photography is perfect to showcase your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and how exciting it is to find an embelly to match your paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card! thank you for playing at the ABC Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the ABC DT Challenge this month!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and delicate-love the pastel color scheme and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning! Congrats on the Moxie Mention!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you always make the sweetest cards, Clare!
    love the gingham goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)