8.17.2011

With love

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments from the last few posts! They mean so much to me. :)

For this weeks sketch challenge over at Simple Scrapping Crafts - it's such a fun sketch, and we have a great prize up for grabs, so I hope you'll play along. :)


How about this little guy (I'm assuming he's a guy ;))? Isn't he sweet? He's a digi stamp from Tiffany Doodles, our wonderful sponsor this month.


A fun button/hemp cord treatment....


Changing the sentiment up with two different ink colors - you don't know how proud I feel of this little tag ;)


That's it for me today - have a great one!

*************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate "Portrait", GCD Studio's "The Great Outdoors"
Stamp: Tiffany Doodles "Warbler", Waltzingmouse "Fancy Phrases", Ippity
Ink: Ranger 'Walnut Stain' and 'Tea Dye', Martha Stewart
Other: lace (American Crafts), buttons (stash), hemp cord (Bearydo Shoppe), Prismacolor watercolor pencils

Tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesive, printer

6 comments:

  1. Ah, Clare, another beauty! I love the blue and browns together, and the lace and buttons are perfect touches. Just lovrly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks almost real, Clare - great coloring! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! absolutely amazing coloring on the image, girl! gorgeous card. love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely CHARMING! You make this TD bird image come to life! I love the elements of this card-so rustic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Clare. I loved this little bird and can't wait to find a reason to use him. Loved your sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combo here! Wonderful presentation. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)