8.01.2011

Vintage kitties

You know, I was just looking at my dashboard, seeing all the new blog posts, when I realized I hadn't posted in awhile. It's kinda funny, when I started this blog, I made cards just to blog, but now, I completely forget about blogging at times! ;)

Anyways, here's a card that was going to be used for the Create blog in April (when I was CARDS featured designer), but I think that was around the time when something happened to the blog and it got all messed up, so this wasn't ever posted. Kinda stinks, as I love seeing how the photographer takes pics of my cards and I was curious about this one - I don't always like their presentation, but it's always interesting to see what they come up with!


Okay, so I was in this weird little "take-the-picture-at-a-strange-angle" phase, but not anymore. Mostly because I'm too lazy heehee. ;)

 
The image I used is from ClipArt on our computer...rather random, but sweet.

So, thanks for popping in today - enjoy your day! :)

****************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly a kite"
Stamp: Hero Arts "Thinking of You messages"
Ink: Staz-on, Colorbox
Image: Clip-Art
Ribbon: Darice
Doily: Wilton
Other: glitter

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful card Clare... such a shame it didn't make it on CARDS It is very cute. Love the new blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and so soft - adorable and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so very sweet, Clare! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)