3.26.2011

Many thanks

...to YOU, for stopping by everyday to leave me such sweet comments. I really am amazed that so many people will take a bit of time out of their day to leave me a kind word or two. :)

A quick card made for some friends, who kindly let us stay at their house for the night during a trip to my brothers fiancée's bridal shower in Ohio.


A little felt birdy from Martha Stewart...



Used some doilies, and some paper from my new kit -


That's pretty much it...sorry for the absence lately. Because it's Lent, and I am a Roman Catholic, I have given up blogging stuff (!!!) on weekdays...unless it's for DT work or it's a feast day, so that's why it's been so quiet. Just thought I'd let you know. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping in tonight and enjoy your weekend! :)


******************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: K&Company "Classic K"
Stamps: Hero Arts "Sending Smiles", PTI "Tag Its #1"
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Other: doily, felt bird (Martha Stewart)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities "Labels Four"

14 comments:

  1. Love this Clare! The sweet little bird adds such a softness to the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant, Clare! Beautiful felt bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card Clare.. You are good to give up blogging for Lent..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card! I love the felt bird and the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and soft and I'm sure the hostess that let you stay at their house will really appreciate this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The felt bird is perfect! Adds so much! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Как чудесно Вам дается стиль "чисто и просто"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, so sweet Clare. Good for you for sticking to your guns for Lent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweety!! I just wanted to say thank you for such the sweet little package you sent me!! I love everything in it and can't wait to get that hero arts stamp inky!!

    I hope you had a fun time at the bridal shower!! We had a bridal shower here too for my bff who is getting married May 28th!! It was SUPER tons of fun!! BIG HUGS!! Love ya sweety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful simple design, Clare! really like the white on white background and your kit is sooooo pretty! YUM! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Clare! And good for you re: your Lenten sacrifice...not an easy thing to give up! (I gave up powder donuts with my morning coffee!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)