3.21.2010

Thinking of You digi

Hello!
  Quickie post...;)




I fell in love with THIS paper as soon as I saw it (I'm a big fan of paper with script) and had to use it. So I just sewed it (inspired by Lucy Abrams) up to some recycled chipboard (thinner type), added the embellies, stamped the sentiment, and done! One thing about the sentiment - LOVE the font, but I was just having so many problems using the stamp because of the length. Now that I've finally used it, that's one more stamp to check off my list of using EACH and EVERY HA stamp I have. ;)

Made with the HA, JUG, and Limelight Papercrafts challenges in mind.

Also, just noticed I was in the top five over at 2S4Y - check it out HERE. Thanks, ladies! :)

Thanks for stopping in!
***********************

Thinking of You script card recipe
Cardstock: Halcraft
Digi: Vinnie Pearce
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ink It Up!
Ribbon: Offray
Other: thread, chipboard, images from "DCWV", half pearls
Tools: adhesive, trimmer, scissors

12 comments:

  1. omigosh, clare, this is AMAZING!!
    perfectly beautiful, everything just right. wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card & congrats on your top five at 2S4Y, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO Clare, this card is really pretty! Your stitching looks great & the pearl accents add such a nice touch! Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so lovely! I love those colors and the central panel is just perfection!!! And those butterflies are so beautiful! Really great! Congrats on you being in the Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Clare!!!! That butterfly image is beautiful, but waht you do with it makes it AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I LOVE that paper, too! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Clare this is stunning! Love the kraft, the stitching, and those butterflies of course. Sorry I haven't visited in a while- hope you've been well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Clare! It's interesting how different the card looks with the different backgrounds in the pictures! Really an awesome card! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Clare, love everything about it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clare this is one of the most gorgeous cards EVER!! I'll be featuring you on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - love the butterflies and your stitching. Sorry I’m late with my commenting – lots going on at work and home. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)