2.02.2010

Eennie, meenie...

Hi!

So, I don't have a card to share with you today, one of the reasons being it has been sick, Sick, SICK around here, and I am getting sick of it! But I might have something to share with you tomorrow, and till then, some eye candy from Jill's blog as she is featuring me this week...

My card:

What she said:

"This grouping of fluttering friends is just too sweet! I love the light pink color with the pretty pearls. Clare adds such nice dimension to her cards, too! And finally, I love Clare's bold use of a BIG ribbon tied on the side! Keep the butterfly cards a comin', Clare!! "

I have to confess that though I try to avoid using them (due to my excessive use of them) I can't resist! So you'll definitly be seeing more from me! :)
Her card:

What I say:

I love all the details on this - the background script, the elegant butterflies - all combine to make this card fantastic! The butterflies are simply STUNning!
Now that you've feasted your eyes on Jill's FABulous card, I have a little more eye candy for you, but because I don't want to drag this post to its death, you're just gonna have to take my word that these products {yes, scrappin' products} are awesome!

Here are the linkies: EENIE, MEENIE, MINEY, MO!

I hope you enjoy them; have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. hi Clare! Thanks for your fun commentary on my card! Your blog posts make me feel SO good! I used to try to avoid butterflies because I use them ALL the time...but recently I decided to "embrace my inner butterfly" and use them whenever I want!! LOL Love all of your cards, girl! Thanks again for sharing these cards on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the kind of cards that just make you want smile! Gorgeous work, simply stunning! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are stunning, Fantabulous work as always.. I have so many butterfly stamps and have not used them in such a long time. I will have to ink some up soon.. thanks for the inspiration. XXx
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)