12.21.2009

whoa!

Hey all!

Just to let you know, this might be my last post till after Christmas...we'll see. ;)





{loved this image - too bad I didn't take advantage of it}


 

 So,...yeah, I'm not really satisfied with this one. I think the colors are too drab...I was trying to go for a vintagy-ish look, but kinda completely and utterly failed at that. I think I'll stick with my bright-ish colors from now on.

Here's a look at the weather around here, except we have about two more inches than shown.




Looks like we're gonna have a white Christmas this year. ;) Last year, a drab Christmas and a white Easter - not cool.

{Have a blessed Christmas, my friends; may the miracle of the birth of Christ fill your hearts with peace and joy.}




************************

Whoa! card recipe
Cardstock; Bazzil
Patterned paper: Making Memories, Websters Pages
Buttons: Making Memories
Image: Making Memories
Other: embroidery floss, ribbon, chipboard

6 comments:

  1. Well I think this is adorable! I love the simple lines on this card. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, glad your last one of the year was part of our Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. this card is beautiful.. I love the vintage feel too it.. Thanks for playing with us at the cafe.. HUGS

    ~Check out the new free digital stamps on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful, great job....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is adorable! I love those colors! And it does feel vintage, so I'd say you succeeded beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Your cards are amazing!!!
    Best regards, Elmira
    Rottedam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)