11.15.2009

A Message for You

Hey again!
Only a small project today, but it comes with a tutorial! :)
My little sour cream container with yummy Starburst's inside...



Supplies: K&Company "Berry Sweet", Stampin Up! white cardstock, Sugarloaf stamp, Scrappy Cat ink, ribbon

Made for Stampin' B's challenge, Whimsy Stamps challenge, Pollycraft challenge, and also for my friends over at Simply Scrapping.
It was fun making, but rather difficult to photograph...this picture does it justice...I think...I hope...;)

Here is the short and easy tutorial over at my tutorial blog....let me know if it's too confusing or you find some mistakes. Hopefully I got it all in. :)

Another thing I want to talk to you about, is there any other projects or techniques you would like to see me write a tutorial on? I'm sure I can think of some, but I'm doing it for you, so it really wouldn't make any sense if you're never going to use the tutorial...you know what I mean?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgoeus and such pretty paper,thanks for rjoining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh this is super cute! I love it and you are fast! Thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Thanks for stopping by the Whimsy challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I haven't made one of these in a long time. Thank you for playing with us over at Whimsy stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)