8.16.2009

LOST: Cardmaking Mojo

Hi, all.
It's official. I've lost my cardmaking mojo for the time being. :( I made the first card I have to show really easy, because this weeks Unscripted Sketch is almost identical with last weeks 365 Sunday Sketch. I REALLY loved the sketches! :) Unfortunately, I wanted a little more to show you than this one little card, so I cranked out another. Um, not a wise decision. The sketch was nice, but, I'm more of a simple person (not more than like, 5 layers at the most!), and with the busy "Berry Sweet" paper, it was kinda....um...blah. It's just too busy for me to like it. In contrast, I'm crazy about the first card - it's so simple and easy! I could make them all day and never get bored or frustrated! But no, I had to go and make another card, and...ugh. Well, hopefully you'll enjoy my busy second card more than I do.





A little fun something for you...(it's our dachshund/black lab/who knows? mix)

Ah well, I'll find it soon enough - my mojo never finds good places to hide.

Have a wonderful day, and keep an eye on your mojo! :)

ETA: The "Happy Birthday" stamp I used for my second card, do you know if it's by Hero Arts?

9 comments:

  1. Great cards! I have been in love w/the Berry Sweet line for ages!!!!! Too bad the Michael's around me have discontinued most of the K & Company lines! Thank you for participating at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at Unscripted I love that Berry Sweet paper. Great card love the take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I LOVE both cards. very fun and bright! I DO love what you did with the ribbon in the first one. The picture of your dog with the mojo comment had me busting UP. You should put that up for sale or something LOL.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome! I think you are being hard on yourself because I love them! Great job with both sketches - thanks for playing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on the dp you used for Karen's sketch...so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of them! Both are really nice. So glad you joined us for this weeks Unscripted sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are both great, the first card is simple yet has the punch line button. I am a sucker for bright and multi layered cards! Beth aka BR-t

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that big tab of ribbon on the first card. Fab touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your owl card it's so cute. I like that paper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)