8.10.2009

FREE!!!

Hey all! Just posting today to let you know I am giving away some stuff because my room is getting a little overcrowded. All you have to do is tell me what you want, then send me, via paypal, money for shipping. No, I am not going to overcharge; I am going to charge what I think it will cost, and if I charge too much, I will refund you for the difference. So, here are the pics of what's going: (I'm putting these as small pictures since there are so many)



E-mail me at ctprezzia@yahoo.com if you're interested. :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW great stuff!! I have the little wooden animals already but they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the ribbon,envelopes,white c/stock 3rd down on the left,pink, c/stk ?,animal c/outs,c/stock above the animals,word paper,bright orange & yellow paper. Thank U this would be appreciated my stash is down w/ cards going to Iraq & b-day presents. E-mail me @ haviland 49@yahoo.com My blog is@ glograbear.blog spot.com,title is grandmabear if U like to look. grandmabear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do U have any stamps? I'm looking for some male related ones for cards to go to Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have the little wooden animals?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)