7.19.2009

Fabulous, glorious adhesive!

Hello! I didn't want to say so until I'd have something to show for it, but I got adhesive! Yes! My cardmaking drought is at an end! ;)
I actually got the adhesive on Wednesday, but didn't have any time to scrap (busy volunteering at the hospital) until Saturday night. Unfortunately, all my favorite sketch blogs challenges started up again on Sunday, so I wouldn't have any good light to take photos, plus I didn't have much time. But I did get a Sweet Sunday Sketch done, from last week, shown here...



Ain't he cute? I just love that little elephant, which I why for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch, I used him again...



As a note, I haven't cropped/edited any of these photos yet, so when I do, you can be sure to expect better/larger pics.

Here's my take off of this weeks CPS sketch...


I'm not really pleased with it, so I might try the sketch again later this week. But I've found so many more challenge sites, I'm not sure I'll have the chance too.

Here's my Paper Play card for this week!



Any of you involved in Splitcoaststampers.com? Because I joined recently, and I'm SO confused! Not to mention, I feel the need get a lot better at stamping and get some Copics, but my budget won't allow it. So I'm stuck with paper, stickers, and rub ons. Not necessarily bad, but I see some of those awesome stamped images on there, and I WANT to be able to stamp like that! Oh well...I'm sure some delicious zucchini bars with icing would be just the thing to cheer me up, so off I go!

Oh, and please, share some love and leave a comment - always appreciated, and I try to return the favor. :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)